Re: [pcre-dev] Compile errors

Author: Ze'ev Atlas
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Compile errors
Good day Zoltan
I have contemplated on what has been said in that thread and also looked at the code.
It looks to me that if I would develop a native z/OS allocator and plug it instead of the allocators that are there, everything would compile properly.  I believe that there is nothing Linux specific in sljitNativeS390X.c, sljitLir.c and pcre2_jit_compile.c (and please correct me if I am wrong).
If my assumption are correct, then I will go ahead with such an allocator and work in parallel to the Linux specific project.  What do you think?
Ze'ev Atlas