Re: [pcre-dev] Compile errors

Author: Ze'ev Atlas
To: pcre-dev@exim.org
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Compile errors
It looks like we have to determine which allocator is the closest to what I need and put a hook, using the NATIVE_ZOS macro and allow me to develop the appropriate header files.  We did that in the non JIT PCRE2 (look at pcre2grep.c for example).  However, I will need some guidance on how to develop it.

Ze'ev Atlas