Re: [exim] tainted data issues

Author: Kai Bojens
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] tainted data issues
Am 09.11.20 um 23:27 schrieb Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users:

> We're open for suggestions. And intentionally we do not provide
> suggestions from our side here and now (this doesn't mean that we do not have
> ideas ;)) My thoughts I'll present here later.

The only problem I have with tainting is the lack of documentation. Why
is there no single page with just "Hey, external data is now considered
tainted. This is how you handle this new stuff:"?

Right now the information about tainting is spread all over the
documentation so that admins who upgrade have to go through all of this.