Re: [exim] Limit sending mail by destination domain to avoid…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Andrew C Aitchison
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Καινούρια Θέματα: Re: [exim] Limit sending mail by destination domain to avoid being blacklisted
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Limit sending mail by destination domain to avoid being blacklisted
On Fri, 16 Oct 2020, Jeremy Harris via Exim-users wrote:

> On 15/10/2020 16:44, Benoît PELISSIER via Exim-users
> wrote:
>> I would like to know if it is possible to put a limit
>> of emails sent per minute / hour to a particular domain
>> ?
>
> Yes; investigate the "ratelimit" ACL condition.

ACL ratelimiting works well for incoming mail,
but for outgoing email you need other strategies
to stop a queue runner from flushing out too many
queued messages in one go.

There are several suggestipns out on the internet,
but I have never needed to try them as I have always
sent via a smart-host.

--
Andrew C. Aitchison                Kendal, UK
             andrew@???