著者: Cyborg
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Remove
Am 02.10.20 um 18:57 schrieb Patrick Porteous via Exim-users:
> On 2020-10-02 16:38, Jeremy Harris wrote:
>
> Thanks Jeremy, I understand that this may be complex but I don't mind
> doing the work if it's possible.  Maybe Exim isn't the right tool to
> accomplish this?  I'm looking for suggestions.

Just use a transport-filter to do whatever you want with your message.

A filter is a script/exe what you like, that read the entire message on
stdin and prints the new version out on stdout.

What you do between, is entirly yours and you don't need to hack exim,
just write a perl or php script.

Best regards,
Marius