著者: Patrick Porteous
To: Exim-users
新しいトピック: Re: [exim] Remove & Replace Message Body Content
題目: Re: [exim] Remove
On 2020-10-02 16:38, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 02/10/2020 17:26, Patrick Porteous via Exim-users wrote:
> > However, it appears that the $message_body variable doesn't analyze the
> > source HTML of the message, but instead just looks at the plain text
> > produced by the HTML output.  Is Exim capable of analyzing the source
> > HTML
>
> No. $message_body is the raw body content. You probably had
> a mime multipart message, with both text and HTML alternate
> parts. You'd be having to use a MIME ACL to pull those apart.
>
> You're getting into a world of complexity here.
> --
> Cheers,
> Jeremy

Thanks Jeremy, I understand that this may be complex but I don't mind
doing the work if it's possible.  Maybe Exim isn't the right tool to
accomplish this?  I'm looking for suggestions.  Maybe Procmail could be
used to accomplish this after the message is delivered?  Or is it
possible to force the delivery of all received messages to be plain text
even if sent in MIME format?  I've read somewhere in the documentation
that messages can be filtered based on MIME content but my goal is not
to reject messages that have this characteristic.  I just don't want
them to have active links inside the body of the message.

Thanks, Patrick