Re: [exim] Double outbound routing for testing purposes

Author: Johnnie W Adams
To: Andrew C Aitchison
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Double outbound routing for testing purposes
Thanks! That did what I needed. Now to go re-read that section and be sure
I get it.

--
John Adams
Linux/Middleware Administrator | Information Technology Services

Reminder: IT Services will never ask for your password over the phone or
in an email. Always be suspicious of requests for personal information that
come via email, even from known contacts. For more information or to
report suspicious email, visit IT Security
<http://ualr.edu/itservices/security/>.