Re: [exim] Double outbound routing for testing purposes

Author: Johnnie W Adams
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Double outbound routing for testing purposes
I'm a bit slow some days, so let me ask a slightly different question:

Given that we have a small subset of our mail going to an on-prem SMTP
server, and given that mail is sent via manualroute, how would I duplicate
that stream of mail and send it to a second server? The gist of the entry
is:

on-prem-server:

driver = manualroute

domains = ualr.edu

transport = remote_smtp

local_part_suffix = +*

local_part_suffix_optional

condition = {it's complicated and irrelevant}

hosts_randomize = true

route_list = * on-prem-server-1.ualr.edu

no_more

It's trivial to redirect the mail. It's not obvious to me how to duplicate
it.