Re: [exim] Disable deduplication

Author: Evgeniy Berdnikov
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Disable deduplication
On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 07:43:12PM +0200, Kai Bojens via Exim-users wrote:
> So, I am looking for a way to redirect a mail with several Bcc (or To, CC)
> Recipients as single mails to one recipient.

I think you have no way but get original message out of Exim and generate
several copies with different headers by some external script:

[transports]

 archive:
   driver    = pipe
   command    = "/path/to/forwarder"
   envelope_to_add

The "forwarder" script should read message from stdin, extract contents
of Envelope-To: header for list of recipients, for each recipient
create copy with some marker attached (as "X-Envelope-To: address"),
and finally forward this copy to your archive host, as a single mail.

Maybe alternative solutions exist, say, with use of $recipients
variable instead of envelope_to_add.
--
Eugene Berdnikov