Re: [exim] Testing sender and recipient domains in MIME AC…

Author: Sebastian Nielsen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Testing sender and recipient domains in MIME ACL
Add the sender and/or recipient in acl_m0 - acl_m9 variables during mail and
rcpt acls.
Then test for the variables in the MIME acl.

The m0-m9 variables means "message", which will store them message-wise. If
you instead want to remember something across the whole connection even if
multiple messages are sent during the connection, use acl_c0 to acl_c9
instead.