Re: [exim] What process are changing the rights of all fil…

Author: Sebastian Nielsen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] What process are changing the rights of all files to Debian-exim?
Thanks. Hope this works now. Changed all occurences of Debian-exim to exim
in that file.

I know that distribution-specific changes for exim4 is not really meant for
this list, but it can be useful as there is many debian users and ubuntu
users on this list that know the internals of the exim4 package more than
those in debian/ubuntu forums.

About SELinux, I have forcefully uninstalled and disabled that garbage. It
caused wayy to many problems.