Re: [exim] What process are changing the rights of all fil…

Author: Sebastian Nielsen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] What process are changing the rights of all files to Debian-exim?
I already done that, and exim4 is running as the right user.
The problem is that some script that is in the debian distribution that runs
periodically, are changing the owner of the /var/spool/exim directory to
Debian-exim, causing lots of permission errors.

I need some help with tracking down that script, so I can change the user
inside that script to exim aswell.