Re: [exim] Replace From with To for forwarded mails and also…

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Replace From with To for forwarded mails and also encapsulate email.
On 20 Apr 2020, at 16:27, Sebastian Nielsen via Exim-users <exim-users@???> wrote:

> Just like how my emails appear in this list server, as a attached email.
> I want to basically do whatever EXACTLY as this list are doing.

Jeremy's point stands: it's not Exim doing the munging on list emails here, it's Mailman - an external (to the MTA) 3rd party mailing list manager. Whilst it may be tightly integrated with Exim, Mailman is doing what it is designed to do, and so is the MTA.

You send, Exim receives, Exim hands to Mailman, Mailman makes modifications, Mailman gives back to Exim, Exim sends to you.

Graeme