Re: [exim] Dovecot style Authentication Policy Server for Ex…

Author: Andrew C Aitchison
To: exim users, Mike Tubby
Subject: Re: [exim] Dovecot style Authentication Policy Server for Exim?

Top posting seems the best style for this reply.
I have pruned the original question.

There is a Dovecot Authenticator for Exim (spec.txt chapter 37)
I'm not sure whether $sender_host_address is passed to Dovecot,
so it may or may not be possible to enforce the GEOIP policy
(but I'd be tempted to do that in a firewall such as iptables
before the connection reaches exim unless the location of the
logging is critical).