[exim] Rule invalid recipients

Author: Emanuel Gonzalez
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Rule invalid recipients
Hello, everyone.

i try block those users to send an invalid recipients, i found this rule in a site:

  accept  authenticated = *
          set acl_m_user = $authenticated_id
          condition = ${if exists{$spool_directory/blocked_authenticated_users}}
          condition = ${lookup{$acl_m_user}lsearch{$spool_directory/blocked_authenticated_users}{1}{0}}
          control = freeze/no_tell
          control = submission/domain=
          add_header = X-Authenticated-As: $acl_m_user
          logwrite   = RATE USER 100 invalid recipients during 1h: $authenticated_id $sender_rate/$sender_rate_period (max $sender_rate_limit)

Is there any way to better log this error? because I see that some users of my server have been captured by the rule but I can't understand why they.

They could explain to me????

thanks!