Re: [exim] Exim 4.93 Received Header tls clause

Author: Cyborg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.93 Received Header tls clause
Am 17.11.19 um 14:24 schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-users:
> On 14/11/2019 00:10, Cyborg via Exim-users wrote:
>> Also, the data protection agencies in Germany have gained vital knowlage
>> about tls usage via those
>> brilliant logfiles of exim.
> There's a difference between logfiles and Received: headers.

I never said something about received headers, but mean in context of
the original post. ok.

But it does not change the statement i did, as it is still valid. Our
agencies here profited from those informations
a lot and a good informational format (anywhere ;)) is vital for such infos.

Best regards,
Marius