Re: [exim] Exim 4.93 Received Header tls clause

Author: Cyborg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.93 Received Header tls clause
Am 13.11.19 um 18:27 schrieb Wolfgang Breyha via Exim-users:
> I think it's no good idea to change the default in favor of that RFC while
> dropping important information like the TLS Version used.

Those informations are vital to make checks for contacts, using old and
broken tls versions.

Without those, some goverment chapters in Germany would still use sslv3
for secret mails ;)

Also, the data protection agencies in Germany have gained vital knowlage
about tls usage via those
brilliant logfiles of exim.

It would be better to change the rfc and make it mandatory to log the
version and cipher used ;)

best regards,
Marius