[exim] Exim 4.93 Received Header tls clause

Author: Wolfgang Breyha
To: Exim Users
Subject: [exim] Exim 4.93 Received Header tls clause
Hi!

While testing 4.93-RCx I recognized that it uses a new default for Received:
headers including TLS information as RFC 8314 defines it using
by <hostname> with esmtps tls TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
instead of
by <hostname> with esmtps (TLSv1.3:TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256)

Am I the only one missing the TLS Version? Yes, RFC 8314 failed to define the
"tls clause" to include it while defining optional "group" information.

I think it's no good idea to change the default in favor of that RFC while
dropping important information like the TLS Version used.

And that's nothing I can choose locally for all running Exims using defaults.

Other opinions welcome;-)

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha@???> | https://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria