[exim] How close are we to Release candidate 4.93 RC2 ?

Author: Dave Restall - System Administrator,,,
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] How close are we to Release candidate 4.93 RC2 ?
Hi,

Will there be a 4.93 RC2 any time soon (ever) ?

I'm about to download and build from source but if RC2 is going out
shortly I don't want to be building something that is already out of date.

Regards,

lists/exim/users/2019-11-07.tx                                 exim-users

| Dave Restall, Computer Anorak, Geek, Cyclist, Radio Amateur G4FCU, Bodger  |
| Mob +44 (0) 7973 831245      Skype: dave.restall             Radio: G4FCU  |
| email : dave@???  - Anti-SocialMediaist -  Web : Not Ready Yet :-( |

| "Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access.       |
| I wonder if He has a full newsfeed?"  (By Matt Welsh)                      |