Re: [exim] Dkim check failures problem.

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Dkim check failures problem.
On 30/10/2019 17:50, Nigel.Robson via Exim-users wrote:
> Yes it works when the transport filter is used, but without an attachment.
>
> Looking at the debug log where it sends the message with an attachment and the transport filter its using "dkim signing via file". As far as I can tell from my limited understanding of the debug log its trying to dkim sign the whole thing (body text, attachment and the signature/disclaimer added by the filter, here are what I think are the relevant lines:

OK, that's getting close to impossible. If all the expected content is
there in debug (including the attachment) then I don't see a ways for
the code to behave differently vs. without.

What are you using as a dkim verifier? I'm assuming your
mails here are not using the exim rig (seems to be MS-outlook?) -
could you send me a couple of samples (with/without attachment)
- jgh@???

--
Cheers,
Jeremy