Re: [exim] Dkim check failures problem.

Author: Nigel Robson
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] Dkim check failures problem.
Jeremy,

I'm sending the test e-mails to my gmail account and its reporting the body has failure. I'll send a couple of test e-mail directly to you so you can have a look at them, and to avoid clogging up the list

We use Office 365 for our 'personal' e-mails, but we have systems at the Open University which send out bulk mails from time to time and these can't go through Office 365 as we'd get throttled or blocked so we use exim for sending them directly.

Thanks
Nigel