Re: [exim] Dkim check failures problem.

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Dkim check failures problem.
On 29/10/2019 11:38, Nigel.Robson via Exim-users wrote:
> We are trying to set up DKIM in EXIM. Whilst it works in most cases I have a use case where the message that is received fails the DKIM check with "body hash did not verify"
>
> This happens where the outgoing message (to an external domain) has an attachment and a 'signature/disclaimer' is appended to it with a transport filter using altermime.

What version of Exim?

To clarify: is it ok when the transport_filter is used, but there was no
attachment?

It's always possible we have a bug there... on a quick look I don't see
a testcase in the regression testsuite covering
dkim-with-transport_filter. There's certainly special coding in
the source for the case; running under debug you should see

"dkim signing via file"         and _not_ see
"dkim signing direct-mode"

--
Cheers,
Jeremy