[exim-dev] dnsdb lookup question

Author: Graeme Fowler
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] dnsdb lookup question
Howdy all

Today's "out of my depth" question relates to the dnsdb lookup.

I have a requirement to specify a nameserver for a specific query, using dnsdb. I don't think I can do that without adding the specific nameserver address to /etc/resolv.conf, unless I'm missing some configuration option that's either blindingly obvious or ludicrously esoteric. Unfortunately that's not possible in the specific situation I'm in.

Am I (missing something) or am I about to head deep into the codebase to work out how to extend the dnsdb code?

Ta

Graeme