Re: [exim] Obfuscating $authresults

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Obfuscating $authresults
Subject: Re: [exim] Obfuscating $authresults
Jeremy Harris via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Do 26 Sep 2019 04:04:22 EDT):
> On 26/09/2019 02:56, Richard James Salts via Exim-users wrote:
> > It's using the
> > $authenticated_id expansion from what I understand. Is there a way to alter
> > this? Would it be in the server_set_id on the authenticator?
>
> Since it's just a string, you can edit it how you like.
> Probably at just before you create the A-R header with it.

You're talking about the $authenticated_id?
I do not see a documented way to do it (except using server_set_id
in the authenticators section)

Or you are talking about changing the outcome of the ${authresults }?
This feels ugly. Some modifier, to alter the information that
${authresults } generates, woud be good. (And additionally, defaulting
the (currently) one and only parameter to $primary_hostname}

    $authresults
    defaulting to
            ${authresults{$primary_hostname}{iprev:dkim:spf:…}}

    ${authresults{example.com}{-auth}}
    ${authresults{example.com}{-auth}}
    ${authresults{example.com}{iprev:dkim}

--