Re: [exim] CVE-2019-10149: already vulnerable ?

Author: Niels Dettenbach
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] CVE-2019-10149: already vulnerable ?
Am Dienstag, 25. Juni 2019, 15:03:02 CEST schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-
users:
> Indeed; but only the banner was being asked about.

ok, sorry for the noise. for me, the the Recvd header is a kind of "banner"
too. seems a misunderstanding from my side.

> You're interested in received_header_text, I suspect.

possible too - but easy to "break" any less known rfcs or "expected
practices" without a proven "default" and so deeper experience about that -
and i was not sure if EXIM does publish that string in any other possible
remote "access vector" too.

--
---
Niels Dettenbach