[exim] ACL with suffix or prefix (again)

Author: Christian Balzer
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] ACL with suffix or prefix (again)

Hello,

13 years ago we had this:
https://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20060201.151954.0a776084.pt.html

I presume nothing has changed in these parts of Exim?

There was another thread to set these things "globally" and outside of the
router context later but that was shot down by Phillip.

The reason for me asking is still the same, before accepting a mail people
tend to do all kinds of checks (RBLs, etc) and these also tend to be on a
per user basis.

One can obviously work around this, but none of it would be as elegant as
setting this once in the ACL context so that something like this:
---
accept  recipients    = EXCEPTUSERS
---
would work with either abuse@ or abuse=something@ as expected.