Re: [exim] Bounce Handling

Author: MaDhAt2r
To: Heiko Schlittermann, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Bounce Handling

Heiko, thanks so much for your help!

I think I misstated the server role. I intend on having it face the
world with proper DNS records. I just don't want it to store mail as
none of the addresses they use will be checked, so I do not want to
store mail for them, just handle bounce mail to them. All the reply-to
headers will be set to a noreply address, which is blackholed.

This is where I am still unclear. Is there a way that I can get all the
bounces to come to a specific address like bounce@??? (perhaps
using errors_to) and then send the rest to :blackhole:?

What is the proper way to handle this?

I apologize if these issues are obvious in some way, I just cannot seem
to find the answers anywhere. I really appreciate your help.

-Micah