[exim] equivalent of postfix policy map?

Author: Alice Wonder
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] equivalent of postfix policy map?
I'm looking through the manual trying to find the equivalent of a
postfix policy map file for outgoing domains where I can define one
domain should require TLS 1.2 with high quality ciphers and PKIX
validation while another domain only requires TLS 1.0 with medium
quality ciphers and no validation of the X509 cert, etc.

This is for a project that uses one host (that may or may not be on the
mail server) to monitor mailbox domains and detect what domains should
use policies more restrictive than opportunistic TLS.

The project is here:

https://gitlab.com/Pipfrosch/smtp-secure-relay-policy

I really want it to work with Exim as well as postfix, but I am having
trouble finding what chapter in the Exim manual covers where and how
such policies are defined.