Re: [exim] Running Exim4 in docker - how to set the message…

Author: Ralph Soika
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Running Exim4 in docker - how to set the message_size_limit?
On 15.02.19 15:04, Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users wrote:
> Ralph Soika via Exim-users <exim-users@???> (Fr 15 Feb 2019 08:43:06 CET):
>> Do you think we can build a docker image for exim4 together? For
>> docker-swarm such an image is a perfect solution to allow services so send
>> out mails via an gateway. And as I said, I am not really the expert. But I
>> did not found a better solution for docker so I tried to help myself.
> For a project I built Docker images of Exim, and I'm still tempted to
> continue this work. I consider myself partly as an Exim and Unix expert
> ;), but sometimes I've daubt about it.
>
> So, if you're interested, we can try pushing something like an
> exim-docker project.
>

>      Best regards from Dresden/Germany
>      Viele Grüße aus Dresden
>      Heiko Schlittermann

Yes, of course lets do this together.

If you agree I can put my existing code base from
https://github.com/imixs/imixs-docker/tree/master/exim4

to something like  https://github.com/exim-docker/exim-docker?

Then we could share code and improvements. Or do you have another
suggestion for a placement on Github?

best regards

Ralph

https://github.com/rsoika