[exim] Running Exim4 in docker - how to set the message_size…

Author: Ralph Soika
To: Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Running Exim4 in docker - how to set the message_size_limit?
Hi,
I have written a Docker Service to run Exim4 as a smarthost. The project
is open on Github: https://github.com/imixs/imixs-docker/tree/master/exim4

In one of my environments I run into the 'message_size_limit' of 50MB. I
need some help to set a 'message_size_limit' of 1000MB.

You can see how I setup the exim4 service in this script:

https://github.com/imixs/imixs-docker/blob/master/exim4/start.sh

My question is: How can I set the 'message_size_limit' in my start.sh
script? Is it possible to set this param in the
/etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf?

I am not the exim4 expert. This is the reason why I ask here if anybody
can help me.

Thanks for any hints or suggestion.

Ralph