Re: [exim] Running Exim4 in docker - how to set the message…

Author: Ralph Soika
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Running Exim4 in docker - how to set the message_size_limit?
I found the solution by myself. It was not so difficult. Just adding the
var 'MESSAGE_SIZE_LIMIT' into the /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf file
did the trick

echo "MESSAGE_SIZE_LIMIT='100M'" >> /etc/exim4/update-exim4.conf.conf

Important here is that the var must be in upper case where the internal
param is in lower case.

I also updated my docker image on Github with some documentation - see:

https://github.com/imixs/imixs-docker/tree/master/exim4

===
Ralph

--