Re: [exim] Splitting message with multiple to/cc/bcc

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Splitting message with multiple to/cc/bcc
On 01/02/2019 09:57, Nick via Exim-users wrote:
> split emails with multiple recipients in "to/cc/bcc" fields into separate emails, one recipient - one email, for confidential purposes, so that only the recipient sees him self as the only one in the "To:" field.

Possibly, but it will be a bit of a development job and require that you
learn your way around the facilities available in Exim configurations.

The documentation is at
http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/

I suggest you possibly want to start with the idea of
at transport which

a) deals only with one recipient at a time
b) removes all To:/Cc:/Bcc: headers
(actually there should never be any Bcc: - but best to be
safe)
c) Inserts a fresh To: header built from the (envelope)
recipient name.

Be aware that this level of manipulation will break most
digital signing of the message (such as DKIM).
--
Cheers,
Jeremy