Re: [exim] Expiriences with TLS 1.3

Author: Cyborg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Expiriences with TLS 1.3
Am 28.01.19 um 12:56 schrieb Jeremy Harris via Exim-users:
> On 28/01/2019 10:50, Cyborg via Exim-users wrote:
>> is anyone of you running TLS 1.3 already ?
> It functions fine in the Exim regression-test suite,
> on systems having suitable library support.
>
> I've not seen any such connections in production yet.

Got this info this morning:

Fedora has released  an openssl 1.1.1a testpackage for F30 and F29, but
does not plan to port it to F28.

Which is good, and sad on the other hand, because half the users are not
getting it :(

is there any special exim version needed to test it? I may have options
to test it on a server?

best regards,
Marius