Re: [exim] SPF not working in Exim 4.91 ?

Author: Odhiambo Washington
To: Mike Tubby
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] SPF not working in Exim 4.91 ?
Hi Mike,

You can find my Makefile at https://lists.my.co.ke/~wash/Makefile.txt
Last time I used it to compile exim-4.92RC4, which is what I am running on
lists.my.co.ke.

root@lists:/home/wash/public_html# exim -bV
Exim version 4.92-RC4 #5 built 27-Dec-2018 23:32:52
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge, 1995 - 2018
(c) The Exim Maintainers and contributors in ACKNOWLEDGMENTS file, 2007 -
2018
Berkeley DB: Berkeley DB 5.3.28: (September 9, 2013)
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 Perl Expand_dlfunc TCPwrappers OpenSSL
Content_Scanning DANE DKIM DNSSEC Event OCSP PRDR PROXY SOCKS SPF
TCP_Fast_Open Experimental_QUEUEFILE Experimental_ARC Experimental_DCC
Experimental_DMARC Experimental_DSN_info
Lookups (built-in): lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch dnsdb
dsearch mysql passwd redis sqlite
Authenticators: cram_md5 dovecot plaintext tls
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral iplookup manualroute queryprogram
redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply lmtp pipe queuefile
smtp
Malware: clamd sock cmdline

You can use that for your Local/Makefile and see. My Server is
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS.