Re: [exim] no DMARC?

Author: wido.exim
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] no DMARC?
Hi,

Thank you for your answers/help. My problem is solved.

On 08-01-19 00:18, wido.exim--- via Exim-users wrote:
> Why doesn't my build have DMARC support?

Somebody offline gave me some tips. I clearly need to learn a lot more
on how to build packages :). The build is finished and it has DMARC
support \o/.

Exim version 4.92-RC4 #21 built 05-Jan-2019 14:35:38
Support for: crypteq iconv() IPv6 GnuTLS move_frozen_messages
Content_Scanning DANE DKIM DNSSEC Event OCSP PRDR SOCKS SPF
TCP_Fast_Open Experimental_ARC Experimental_DCC Experimental_DMARC
Experimental_DSN_info Experimental_REQUIRETLS

Kind regards,
Wido