[exim] Need more informations about remote_smtp defer exim4 …

Author: Simon
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Need more informations about remote_smtp defer exim4 log
Hi all,

I'am encoutering some trouble with exim4, occasionally when I try to
send message, in mainlog file, I can see this line :

*address_to@??? R=dnslookup_users T=remote_smtp defer (98):
Address already in use*

After that, the mail is put in mail queue, I don't know why, I have
searched on web, informations about *remote_smtp defer (98) *but I
didn't find any useful information.

The probleme occurs with multiple domain names.

When I try to send message with this command *exim -d -M
<exim-message-id> *sometimes message sent and sometimes I have again
*remote_smtp defer (98).*||||

If somebody has a lead, I would be happy :)

Thanks

Simon
**