Re: [exim] Virtual Users

Author: Mark Elkins
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Virtual Users
I've stored my 5000 users - using about 1000 domains in a database for
years - and its worked for years. Exim essentially just reads from the
(I use MySQL) database. Support for MySQL (and others) is there already.
This is extremely scalable.

I then have my custom web pages that allow users to manage their own
entries in the database, buy domains, manage e-mail - etc.
I also have IMAP and POP3 services reading the same data - as well as a
Submission only configured version of Exim.

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje@???       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496