[exim] Sending _to_ a specific IP

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Sending _to_ a specific IP
Hi folks,

I have a strange problem. I want to send a mail to eclipsim.com but they
have a complete broken DNS setup.

However, I know, that the mail is handled by google (from a cached
query on another host).
eclipsim.com mail is handled by 30 aspmx5.googlemail.com.
eclipsim.com mail is handled by 20 alt2.aspmx.l.google.com.
eclipsim.com mail is handled by 30 aspmx4.googlemail.com.
eclipsim.com mail is handled by 30 aspmx2.googlemail.com.
eclipsim.com mail is handled by 20 alt1.aspmx.l.google.com.
eclipsim.com mail is handled by 30 aspmx3.googlemail.com.
eclipsim.com mail is handled by 10 aspmx.l.google.com.

My problem is, that the mail stucks in my queue as exim is not able to
resolve the recipient address.

Is there a way to overwrite (like `exim -Mar`) the IP where to send the
mail?

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                                       http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16            Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C