[exim] Exim 4.91 and eximstats

Author: Paul Hecker
To: Mike Brudenell via Exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim 4.91 and eximstats
Hi,

it seems that the eximstats script is not up to date with the current logging of Exim 4.91. In my case it does not catch temporary rejects (for grey listing) of the following form

2018-04-19 14:38:21 1f9AYC-0000P7-Ev H=from.mail.example.com [123.128.22.119] X=TLS1.2:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_GCM_SHA384:256 CV=no F=<blah@???> temporarily rejected after DATA: Please try again later

I am not sure if this reject should be counted and printed in the “Temp Rejects” line but have created a patch for the file src/src/eximstats.src b/src/src/eximstats.src (attached).

Maybe someone can have a look at my patch and tell me whether it needs more improvement. I can also create a pull request on GitHub if this is easier…

Thanks,
Paul