[exim] SIZE announcement @ connectf

Author: Rob Gunther
Subject: [exim] SIZE announcement @ connectf
When someone connects to Exim (or any server really) and do an EHLO the
server will return a maximum SIZE they will accept.

I ran a test against a few providers:

SIZE Announced Megabyte
GMAIL 157286400 150.00
Outlook 157286400 150.00
InMotion 52428800 50.00
GoDaddy 104857600 100.00
HostGator 52428800 50.00
Dreamhost 40960000 39.06
One 104857600 100.00
Gmail announces a message of 150 Megabyte, I believe the size they will
accept is actually more in the range of 50 Megabyte.

I did this little bit of research because I actually want to accept
different max message sizes with Exim - BASED ON THE RECIPIENT DOMAIN.

If my Exim server answers, issues a size of 157286400 is there any way I
can (must be RFC complaint) reduce the size for specific domains?

If the recipient is domain A, I want an actual max SIZE of 35883008 or
some value lower than the size announced at initial connection.

Any ideas?