Re: [exim] rate limit for maximum outgoing emails to mail-re…

Author: Jeremy Harris
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] rate limit for maximum outgoing emails to mail-relay
On 28/02/18 17:29, Mike Brudenell via Exim-users wrote:
> I think I need to stop the second pass of the -qq queue runner from using
> this router again? Is there a way of doing that? Or have I got the
> fundamental design of router and ACL wrong?

Could I encourage you to not top-post, and to trim inclusions? I do
that traditional mail etiquette is not in fashion, but...

There's no programmatic visibility of the phases of the two-phase
queue-run. It wouldn't be hard to add; there's a global flag there
just waiting to be pointed-to by a new exim-variable specification,
if we decide that's the best or only way to go.

If you're building from source, it'd be a two minute job; I can point
in the right direction.
--
Cheers,
Jeremy