Re: [exim] How to limit the number of emails sent by each us…

Author: Dennis Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] How to limit the number of emails sent by each user
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017, Ronaldo Luiz de Carvalho via Exim-users wrote:

> From: Ronaldo Luiz de Carvalho via Exim-users <exim-users@???>
> To: exim-users@???
> Cc: 'ronaldo' <ronaldo@???>
> Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 02:28:30
> Subject: [exim] How to limit the number of emails sent by each user
>
> Could anyone give a help about how to limit the number of emails
> sent by each user?
>
> I use WHM and I can limit by a domain account, but into a domain I
> want to set limit to a specific account.
>
> There are a way to do this?

Sounds like you need ratelimiting. I've never had to make serious
use of ratelimiting. See the relevant section of the manual:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch-access_control_lists.html#SECTratelimiting

I'm sure there will someone along to give more pertinent advice.
--
Dennis Davis <dennisdavis@???>