Re: [exim] List of DNSBL's anywhere?

Author: Mike Brudenell
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [exim] List of DNSBL's anywhere?
Exim is probably flexible enough to work with most DNSBLs. One way of
finding out ones that exist is to use a lookup tool such as

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3aexample.com

You can also find a list of DNSBLs (with onward links to more information
about them) at

https://www.dnsbl.info/dnsbl-list.php

There'll be other DNSBLs and lists of DNSBLs too I'm sure. You'll need to
decide which, if any, meet your needs with sufficiently good quality data
and lack of false positives.

Cheers,
Mike B-)