[exim] Completely replacing a message based on subject

Góra strony
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Completely replacing a message based on subject
Need: I need to send some quite complex and time dependent messages to new
correspondents. Often i have to send such messages from cell phone and you
now how friendly is the tiny keyboard to type a 4 page document (I cannot
use templates since content is time dependent, also doing just a reply
adding the @@@ to subjuct is much easier)
The easier way I have thougt is to have a filter that for outgoing
messages looks if the subject start with "@@@" [only for messages with a
certain sender].
If so it should ignore the message, start an external program that based
on the subject and the time would perform a search and return a suitable
message, and would forward to the same addresses of the original one.
Someone has an idea which should be the filter ? (i know how to do
filtering on recipient and i have found how to do for from
(https://github.com/Exim/exim/wiki/Q1601)
... but checking on from _and_ Subject ?
(actually the filter would discard all ariginal message, generating a
completely new one based on the subject line ...)

--
Leonardo Boselli
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile e Ambientale UNIFI