Re: [exim] Completely replacing a message based on subject

Góra strony
Autor: Leonardo Boselli
Dla: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Completely replacing a message based on subject
On Fri, 1 Dec 2017, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/filter.html

Maybe I have not been clear enough: it is not as doing the fileter, but as
triggering it .
I have read the help about adding a disclaimer that suggest to mangle the
dnslookup: instance and say to add:
transport = ${if eq {$sender_address_domain}{my.domain}\
{remote_smtp_filter}{remote_smtp}}
my doubt is: what is the condition I have to put so the filter is
triggered only if ( $sender_address = myname@??? .AND. $h_Subject:
= ^^@@@ )
That is: how can i put the "and" to check not only for sender but also
for subject. ???
it is not clear from manual ...
Or I have to resort to check only the Subject part, and then in the filter
check the sender, and if the sender is not the expected one, just pass the
message as-is ? (also is correct the ^^@@@ to check that the first
three characters are @ or have to be ^\^@@@ ?)

--
Leonardo Boselli
Dipartimento Ingegneria Civile e Ambientale UNIFI