[exim] Verifying local addresses for inbound emails when usi…

Author: Sebastian Arcus
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Verifying local addresses for inbound emails when using Dovecot/pipe transport
Is there a way to build a router only for verification of local
addresses for inbound messages? As far as I can tell, verify = recipient
doesn't work when Exim delivers to Dovecot through dovecot-lda - as this
always verifies the recipient (as long as the domain is in
+local_domains) no matter what the local part is. I guess the only way
is to construct an extra router, which does verification separately,
maybe against a separate list of local addresses in a file?