Re: [exim] Poll: Exim Users Meeting in Germany?

Author: Cyborg
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Poll: Exim Users Meeting in Germany?
Am 12.10.2017 um 11:33 schrieb Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users:
> The idea behind:
>
>     · Would you attend such a meeting at all?

yeap.
>     · What topics are you interested in?

We have 100's of commands in exim, in which context are they used ..
>     · What language do you prefer?

ask some of the ccc translation team if it will be a bigger event,
otherwise stay with german (host language ) and english.
>     · Would you take a share of the common costs?

depends on the expenses for hotel and travel costs.

2-3 @ Weekends prefered
>     · When? Spring? Summer? Autumm?

No snow..
>     [location]

Berlin is too expensive to stay.. same as munich, hamburg, duesseldorf
etc. etc.