Re: [exim] Poll: Exim Users Meeting in Germany?

Góra strony
Autor: Klaus Ethgen
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Poll: Exim Users Meeting in Germany?
Hi Heiko,

Am Do den 12. Okt 2017 um 10:33 schrieb Heiko Schlittermann via Exim-users:
> I'm thinking about organizing an Exim Users (Admins) meeting in Germany,
> preferrably in Dresden, as I'm living here :) and I can ask a local
> training company for donating some space (depending on the number of
> people, of course).
>
> The idea behind:
>
>     · Talk about Exim :)
>     · Meet one or some of the developers
>     · Share your experience or learn from other users

Brilliant idea.

> So, my questions are:
>
>     · Would you attend such a meeting at all?

Yes.

>     · What topics are you interested in?

Yes. :-)

Ah, security, uncommon solutions (using ${perl{...), creative solutions,

>     · What language do you prefer?

As Kirill already told, perl and if that cannot be managed, german...

>     · Would you take a share of the common costs?

Depends.

>     · Would you give some talk/presentation/lesson (what about?)?

Depends. Currently I am using exim only privately. But I might do some I
implemented in uzh.ch several years ago. It has even some interesting
implementation details solved with ${perl{...

>     · Would you help organizing such event?

Only if it happen near Zürich.

>     · Would you like to be a sponsor?

No.

>     [time]
>     · How many days?

1 or two..

>     · On Weekend or between monday and friday

Weekend would be the best.

>     · When? Spring? Summer? Autumm?

When I could fly VFR to the event.

>     [location]
>     . Where?
>     . Dresden (East Germany, Capital of Saxony, great nature around, Saxon/Bohemian Switzerland)

Saxon in near Sion, where I can fly to.

>     . Berlin (???)

Only if BER is opened. :-D

But are there other airfields around? ;-)

Gruß
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                                       http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16            Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C