Re: [exim] set return_path in config gives error

Góra strony
Autor: Andy Smith
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] set return_path in config gives error
On 04-10-2017 20:13, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> Your example is a router. As the page you quoted says "Envelope sender
> addresses can be modified by Exim using two different facilities: the
> errors_to option on a router (as shown in previous mailing list
> examples), or the return_path option on a transport." If you want to
> apply the modification on the router, you need "errors_to".

Thanks for replying Adam, I've set it now correctly in both the
transport and the router for good measure :P (using $reply_address which
is what I actually need). All working now! thanks very much :)

In case its of interest to anyone this was for request tracker which
usually sets the return_path to the email of the Apache OS user by
default (at least in my config), it now sets it to the reply-to address
specified in RT which is what I wanted,

Andy.