Re: [exim-dev] feature request for exim: query DNSBL provide…

Author: Rob McEwen
To: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] feature request for exim: query DNSBL providers' DNS servers directly
On 9/11/2017 6:35 PM, Phil Pennock wrote:
> I think it's worth noting here that Rob_runs_ a commercial RBL (I'm
> actually a paying customer of his) and so is in a good situation to be
> able to make the call about load and caching.

Phil,

I confess, I didn't not know that until you just mentioned it. Forgive
me for not recognizing your name! I just looked it up and, sure enough,
you're a customer. Small world!

Currently, there are about 450 invaluement subscribers, with sometimes
multiple contact people per account - so I have a hard time keeping up
with everyone's name. I'll try to do better!

--
Rob McEwen
http://www.invaluement.com